Friday, June 20, 2008

Class of '98 Today...

Doug Anderson



After graduation I went to Ricks College for a semester (Yes, it was called Ricks back then- man we are old!). Then I went on my mission to Manaus Brazil. After I got home I was more awkward than most return missionaries so I stayed home for a semester and attended the U. The next few years are a bit of a blur as I bounced from BYU-Idaho to UVSC to Weber and then ended up back at the U to graduate in May 2006 with my bachelor's in English (which you probably wont be able to tell from my poorly grammatisized post). Only eight years after graduating high school too! The best part of the college years was meeting my wife, Jessica. We met in 2005 in our Singles ward (typical mormon story). We got married in 2006 and soon afterwards had a little boy, Nixon, who is 18 months old now (and yes, we named him after
the President).
I helped start up a real estate investment company with my brother called
FitzRoy. I worked there for over a year and then moved to Tuscaloosa Alabama to start Law School at The University Of Alabama. I just got done with my first year and have two more to go! My wife is a stay at home mom and owns AlreadyMemories.com making DVD slideshows of Pictures for weddings, gifts and mission photos. Nixon keeps us on our toes and is one of the greatest joys of our lives.

Sadly, as a poor law student, my family and I are not able to make it to
Utah for the reunion. I hope everyone has fun though and I hope to be at
the next one!

My wife has started a blog and updates it quite frequently, so if your
interested in what we're up to, then check it out.

Www.DougicaNixon.Blogspot.com

No comments: